Guidelines for submission
- The length of an article can be anywhere between 250-1500 words.
- The subject matter of an article can be any of the following: Opinion, Contemporary & Current Affairs, Religious, History, Science, Sports, Health & Fitness, Tech & Media, Personal Experiences, Education & Student Life.
- Before submitting an article, perform a spell-check with Microsoft Word.
- Any material used from another source should be accurately and fully referenced.
- Names of other publications and Islamic terminology should be in italics.
- Where a Khadim/Tifl writes an article which includes their own opinion on some theological aspects of Islam Ahmadiyyat, or any other religion, guidance should be sought from a Murabbi of the Jama’at before submitting for publication.
- Alternatively, you can submit a post by emailing us at: email@example.com
Get the Tariq Magazine through your letterbox each month.
Articles3 weeks ago
Precedence to Faith: A key to successful marriage
History3 weeks ago
Tabligh at Wimbledon Championships — From the July 1997 publication
Letters to the Editor3 weeks ago
Spiritually Charged Audience
Articles4 months ago
Reflections on Khilafat
Articles3 months ago
The Power of Durood Shareef
Articles11 months ago