Guidelines for submission
- The length of an article can be anywhere between 250-1500 words.
- The subject matter of an article can be any of the following: Opinion, Contemporary & Current Affairs, Religious, History, Science, Sports, Health & Fitness, Tech & Media, Personal Experiences, Education & Student Life.
- Before submitting an article, perform a spell-check with Microsoft Word.
- Any material used from another source should be accurately and fully referenced.
- Names of other publications and Islamic terminology should be in italics.
- Where a Khadim/Tifl writes an article which includes their own opinion on some theological aspects of Islam Ahmadiyyat, or any other religion, guidance should be sought from a Murabbi of the Jama’at before submitting for publication.
- Alternatively, you can submit a post by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Print Edition
Articles2 months ago
The First Ever Virtual Rally
Articles3 months ago
Becoming an Abode of Comfort During Crises
Articles4 months ago
My Lockdown Story
Articles5 months ago
‘They Are Living, Only You Perceive Not.’
Editorial5 months ago
A Letter from Sadr Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya UK
Articles6 months ago