Guidelines for submission
- The length of an article can be anywhere between 250-1500 words.
- The subject matter of an article can be any of the following: Opinion, Contemporary & Current Affairs, Religious, History, Science, Sports, Health & Fitness, Tech & Media, Personal Experiences, Education & Student Life.
- Before submitting an article, perform a spell-check with Microsoft Word.
- Any material used from another source should be accurately and fully referenced.
- Names of other publications and Islamic terminology should be in italics.
- Where a Khadim/Tifl writes an article which includes their own opinion on some theological aspects of Islam Ahmadiyyat, or any other religion, guidance should be sought from a Murabbi of the Jama’at before submitting for publication.
- Alternatively, you can submit a post by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Print Edition
Articles11 hours ago
Hatred Towards Ahmadi Muslims Permeates More Spheres Than We Think About
History1 day ago
Moral Ethics – Address of Hazrat Khalifatul-Masih IV (rh) to Atfalul Ahmadiyya UK at the Annual Atfal Rally in 1993
History2 days ago
Moments From History – The First Adhan And Namaz In Paris
Articles4 weeks ago
Reflections on Khilafat
Articles8 months ago
‘They Are Living, Only You Perceive Not.’
Editorial8 months ago