Guidelines for submission
- The length of an article can be anywhere between 250-1500 words.
- The subject matter of an article can be any of the following: Opinion, Contemporary & Current Affairs, Religious, History, Science, Sports, Health & Fitness, Tech & Media, Personal Experiences, Education & Student Life.
- Before submitting an article, perform a spell-check with Microsoft Word.
- Any material used from another source should be accurately and fully referenced.
- Names of other publications and Islamic terminology should be in italics.
- Where a Khadim/Tifl writes an article which includes their own opinion on some theological aspects of Islam Ahmadiyyat, or any other religion, guidance should be sought from a Murabbi of the Jama’at before submitting for publication.
- Alternatively, you can submit a post by emailing us at: email@example.com
Latest Print Edition
Articles5 days ago
Globalisation, A vice or a virtue?
Khilafat6 days ago
‘The sheep are longing to see their shepherd.’
Articles7 days ago
10 Facts About I’tikaaf
Editorial2 weeks ago
A Letter from Sadr Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya UK
Articles3 weeks ago
A New World after Covid-19?
Opinion1 month ago